My new avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new avatar

This is my baby Sachi. She was my first standard poodle. She is a spoiled little girl who thinks she is a tea cup poodle. She thinks she can climb into my lap and curl up. Anyways this is my new look.

I noticed the new avatar, but I'm bad and can't remember the old one.

She looks very pretty. My Maggy is very spoiled too, maybe that is just St. Poo. She thinks she owns the place.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

How DARLING

I would love to have one of those! Is she your only dog? I bet you have others, cuz no body can have just one if you're a groomer.

Comment

I love you avatar. She is a cutie. It is funny when large dogs think they are lap dogs, but I still love it. Shaci looks like she blends into your carpet.

Comment

dogs are like potatoe chips, you can't have just one!

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
          I would love to have one of those! Is she your only dog? I bet you have others, cuz no body can have just one if you're a groomer.
          Yeah, I do have others. I have her half brother Tino who is black. They are compleat oppisits! He is all boy, always into stuff and always wants to play. The funny thing about him is he knows he is a big dog but he also thinks he is a big dog in a little body. He is contantly running into things and nocking thing down and he wrestles with my son really rough. Tino will actually grab my son by the pants and drag him across the room.LOL! Mind you my son weighs 60lbs. There is alwasy alot of laughing and growling. Never a dull moment in my house!

Comment

omg! the pic with her paw hugging your son,(i presume) while their sleeping is adorable! and I remember your other avatar(the 2 stnds.) because I kep wondering if they were yours.

Comment

Yup, they were sound asleep.

Originally posted by goldiphlox View Post
              omg! the pic with her paw hugging your son,(i presume) while their sleeping is adorable! and I remember your other avatar(the 2 stnds.) because I kep wondering if they were yours.
              They sleep like that all the time. The old avatar was one I got off this site. I have seen it on a calander too.

Comment

Working...
              X