new name for Stephen lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new name for Stephen lol

ok after seeing another one banned, much deserved I might say, I have a new name for Stephen, "The great and powerful OZ!" ROFL ya know, the lil man behind the curtain? lol too cute!

Who got banned this time???

Comment

LOL

It's so...fitting! :P

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

yes, that's perfect. and then we can have a t-shirt made and present it to him as a token of our gratitude! What size r u Stephen?

Comment

never mind I answered my own question. Just peverse cuersoity as to who got themselves in trouble. Have to say I REALLY like being on a moderated board after seeing some of the cat fights that can erupt on those that are not. Most everyone dose a great job of getting along or just disagreeing diplomatically. :-)

I for one don't want OZ mad at me. :-)

Comment

well some of us need to ask for brains, some of us need to ask for courage, and I dont think any of us need to ask for a heart. our jobs speak for that! I'M OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD, THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ, BECAUSE , BECAUSE BECAUSEEEE , BECAUSE OF ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS HE DOES!
            hehehehe

Comment

hairdevil, you're too funny!!!! ROFL
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

Ahhh! Thanks hairdevil.

Great! Now I am going to have that song stuck in my head alll day!lol!

Comment

Yes, But

There's No Place Like Home. Look out, they are having Tornadoes in Kansas, saw on the news. Ok, whos' the wicked witch?. Oh, yeah, she's dead. Ok, who is the good witch then? Does Dorothy groom TOTO? Who is Dorothy Gale, anyway? We have an Auntie M here. Also, a business called, No Place Like Home. That was my former name in Calif. I wish I had kept it. I may go back to it as B---- mobile groomig...No Place Like Home. Too long? I can change it in May, June for ad in Oct 07 for 08 book .Maybe the Adm isn't closing to fix stuff, maybe they just have to stop, cuz they can't stop laughing at Hairdevils' funny posts. They need a laugh break.....

Comment

well when I have a hard day, I swear I humm that tune that the soldiers did going into that black castle!! ohmm ohmm ohhhhmmmm as I drag myself into the torture chamber!! lol I think the good witch would be Helly, since shes so wise and patient lol, tammy can be dorothy..since shes always on here and cant' find her way home! rofl I'll just be one of the giggley lil munchkins lol

Comment

Finally found a use for this smiley

Y'all are too much.
                      Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

oh!! oh!!! the GREAT OZ HAS SPOKEN!!! hehehe jus fun'n with ya Stephen.. LOL

Comment

Who's the horse of a different color???
                          Erin
                          No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Well, I guess you could have said Y'all are ______ (Fill in blank) so "too much" doesn't sound half bad, OZ!!

Stephen, c'mon, this was more deserving than the "laugh NOT" emoticon! See, if you'd bring back that perfect "raspberry" emoticon, you too could enjoy it's wonderful benefits!

:P PLLLLLLLLL!

Tammy in Utah
                            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

ok I'm not getting how you guys see people are banned. How???? Who??? What??? Where??????

I do have to say Stephen has class. On one local board I am on the moderator should be banned! When getting rid of people he argues with them on the board, it is so silly........

Comment

Working...
                              X