What A Great Brother!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Great Brother!!

What a great brother I have! He works for a linen company, and yesterday when he came by, he brought me 2 bags of really nice towels, 20 in all! Seems the place that they were supposed to go to didn't need them! I sure did, tho. Some of mine were getting a little thin to say the least. Might be an idea to contact these places and get on their 'reject' list. These towels are great. Can't wait to use them!!
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

aww Karla that was nice of him!! must be nice to have a thoughtful family!! now its your turn to return the favor!! how sweet!!! enjoy the towels!
    Last edited by hairdevil; 04-23-07, 08:10 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Brothers can be great.

I'm so excited for mine he is getting married in june. He was a marine and is getting married in his dress blues. I alway get in troble for saying it but he is SO HOT in his blues. (i get in trouble for calling my own brother hot LOL)

Comment

that was very thoughtful of him. that reminded me of a customer i have. they run a bunch of high end resorts on sanibel. everytime she comes in i get a giant bag of towels. it's crazy. sometimes they have 1 tiny spot on them. and they are very plush. i have to admit, sometimes they are so perfect i bring them home and switch them out for some of my ****** towels!lol

Comment

That was a nice brother! I could use one of those, oh wait I have a brother! He lives out of state so he can't do nice things like that for me.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Working...
          X