Real Men of Genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Men of Genius

I love the geico caveman commercials, but coming in at a close second would be the miller light "Real Men of Genius" ads on the radio. Today they had a new one, "Mr. Doggie Day Spa Owner" (or operater, I forget which)

I wish I could remember the words, but listen for it on the radio, it was really funny.

That's so funny! A friend/customer of mine called me and told me to listen for it. I wonder if you can get it online somewhere. I can't WAIT to hear it. I LOVE those commercials.

Ps. LOVE the GEICO ones too!! Very funny.
    Erin
    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

You can listen them to online on the Bud Light web site.. too funny!!

http://www.budlight.com

Comment

hehe I LOVE the geico commercials. Love that little lizard.

The new sprint commercial for "Connectile Dysfuction" is pretty funny too.

Ill have to keep my eye out for the Bud one.

Comment

oops I just realized I said miller light, its bud light.

It all goes down the same anyways. lol I think one of my favorite real men of genius commercials was the one about the 100 spf sunblock wearer.

Comment

real men of genius

that was great. But, my computer wouldn't open the site to see the video. The audio part was funny enough.

astrordog

Comment

I don't know, I love my caveman. Especially the one where he is walking on the conveyor and sees his picture on the wall billboard.

Comment

Don't watch TV

so haven't seen any. But I pulled up the web site, but no groomers showing?
                Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

I like the "too much cologne wearin guy" or something like that...it was soooo funny. That was a bud light commercial too. Doesn't everyone know or haven't you run across a guy that wears too much cologne???

I can't wait to hear the doggie day spa one...I'm sure it's great!!

Comment

I love those Real Men of Genuis ads, they always make me laugh

Comment

I don't know what cave I've been hiding in, but I hadn't heard those commercials on the radio yet. I just listened to them on their site and they were hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
                        I don't know, I love my caveman. Especially the one where he is walking on the conveyor and sees his picture on the wall billboard.
                        That is my very fave Geico commercial!
                        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                        X