Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the next 24 hours we should reach 40,000 posts on the board and that is just since February when the new board came up. Thanks for your support!
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Wow! No wonder I can't keep up with reading them all.

Comment

I think 39,000 of them are mine, LOL.

Tammy in Utah

Stephen: Tammy you are actually in the #1 position right now.
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post

Tammy in Utah

I know, Stephen, that's from my 39,000 posts, LOL, J/K. Yes, my husband just informed me he's "not surprised" by my number of posts. I wonder what he meant by that? Hmmm.

It's very exciting to have been on here for so long and see all the changes. I remember when the boards weren't monitored and the posts were posted immediately. And of course I remember the fights and nastiness, I think those days are over though. Like you said to me in an Email, "ahh, the power of banishment I have!" Yeah, I'm glad too!

Tammy in Utah

Stephen: Fortunately 99% of the banishments are people that just sign up to sell things and probably don't even own a pet.

Comment

Stephen: Fortunately 99% of the banishments are people that just sign up to sell things and probably don't even own a pet.
          Stephen, you're better than the "do not call list!" I can't stand marketing callers, and it wouldn't be any different here!

T

Comment

well Tammy with the few posts I do I still can't get all my chores done! How and who does your housework? lol uh oh, jus remembered, you're living with your inlaws now! yikes! u be on here lil fingers flying more than usual! rofl
            better get some lil rubber finger thingys so you don't bruise them!

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
              well Tammy with the few posts I do I still can't get all my chores done! How and who does your housework? lol uh oh, jus remembered, you're living with your inlaws now! yikes! u be on here lil fingers flying more than usual! rofl
              better get some lil rubber finger thingys so you don't bruise them!
              Hairdevil, when I was living with just my husband, Helly and I always had the most. Then I decided not to get online in the mornings anymore for personal reasons. I still don't get online in the a.m. anymore, but here I am.

I clean house, no way would I let my in-laws do it all, though my mother in law cooks all our dinners. She insists, even though I really love cooking!

:: CHEERS :: (Holding up my rootbeer) Here's to 40,000.

Comment

oh u will be spoiled with those home cooked meals! yummy! I have to beg my mom to throw a good ole southern dinner for me! talk about sum good eatn...enjoy!!

Comment

Tammy in Utah

Girl its on now!LOL. I have alot of catchin up to do though. If I didn't have two little kids there would be no problem with that.

Comment

I was embarressed......

My name came up first on the list (Februay.) I averaged 10 day. I have been trying to cut down. I have heard even my friends here only read a few due to time limits. Seems like a handful of us are usually talking Spikey, Helly, Raggs, Maggy, me and like winning the oscar...who did I forget to mention.?I must write out and pay my bills tonite.

Comment

Wonder how many posts there'll be in a Feb. 08...

Comment

Wowwee, that is a lot of posts in a short amount of time!!! Thank you for maintaining this resource. I know it is a ton of work!

Comment

There are over 600 members and 25% of the posts come from the top 10 posters... we really need more input :-)

Stephen: Actually there are about 1,500 members. It's true that many simply read. We wish everyone would post.

Comment

seems to be more newbies posting now...Im so glad. I get tired of hearing from the same ole ones all the time! rofl j/k

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
                              seems to be more newbies posting now...Im so glad. I get tired of hearing from the same ole ones all the time! rofl j/k
                              LOL, where's that RASPBERRY emoticon? Stephen, BRING IT BACK!!! Bring it back!!! I rely on it very heavily to express myself!

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Working...
                              X