Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another guess the breed...

I thought I'd join in the fun..lol...

This is Sunny. Shes such a little angel. The owner told me she is a Bassett/Golden mix...I don't see the golden, but she's obviously got Basset Hound in her. I think she might have Staffie Bull Terrier in her? Shes a bit more refined than a Bassett, and her coat is a bit finer and shorter too.

What do you all think?
    Attached Files

I definitely seesome shades of gsd and/or terrier

Comment

I'm going with basset pit or am staff x

Comment

What about Bassett/Beagle?

Comment

I used to groom a dog years ago that looked a lot like this one, and she was (are you ready for this?) Dachshund/Great Dane. Her head was a little more houndy looking, though.

I'm hung up on the ears. They're pretty short for a Basset mix. The head really does have a bully look to it, though. Maybe Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Basset? Or SBT/Dachshund?

Comment

Yeah, the ears arnt really basset-y looking....Beagle & great dane ? LOL

Comment

I actually thought basset / dane! though the ears aren't quite lying right so maybe a little bit of the milkmans dog thrown in there too

Comment

Her head looks dane-ish. My guess would be dane mixed with something long as well.

Comment

I don't feel so crazy now with my thoughts. When I first saw the 1st pic. I went right to Dane but thought I must be crazy. If I am they're are a lot of you with me!!! lol
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

I'm thinking Dane also
                    Becky

Comment

Working...
                    X