No announcement yet.

Attention members going to InterGroom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention members going to InterGroom.

Dear PetGroomer.Com board members,

If you are coming to InterGroom this weekend stop by The Groomers Helper® booth for a "FREE" grooming loop and a chance to win a "Professional Groomers Helper® Set"

Just come to the booth and meet Chuck or Mark and fill out an entry form. See you soon.

Sincerely,

Chuck

will you be there on friday.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

well i am a little upset. even though the flyers for the show read 20,21 and 22. they mean 21 and 22. i guess i won't be going to intergroom.
      Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
      "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

I will be there on Friday

Dear Working,

Sorry you can't come on Saturday or Sunday. We would love to see you. I will be there on Friday setting up after 12 noon. Stop by the booth and I will give you a free loop and register you to win a Pro set even though we will not be open till Saturday. There are seminars on Friday but the Trade Show is Saturday and Sunday.

Chuck

Comment

InterGroom was a Great Show!

Guess who stopped by The Groomers Helper booth and got a Free Groomers Helper Loop?

There was
          RevWind,
          Mary1980,
          DaperDawg,
          Soap,
          Misty,
          Betl,
          Sealkisser,
          Grinch1270,
          TheDogDaySpa,
          FurryBestJob,
          CarrieTheJewel,
          Lauri,
          Diamienono,
          Prosalter,
          TwoDogs,
          JumperChika6,
          JetSetPet.

We had Beth pick the winner of the Groomers Helper Professional set a $299.95 Value.

And the winner is:@#$%^&*?

We will be shipping @#$%^&*? today, congratulations.

Our next Trade Show is in Barrie, Ontario on April 28th & 29th. We will then be in Bellvue, Washington for The Pacific Northwest Grooming Show. Hey Stephen we all would love to see you if you can make it I know that you live in that neck of the woods.

Chuck

Comment

Who won??? Who won??? I'm dying to know??

Comment

Too cool

I did stop by the booth, I got to meet everyone and pick up a new training cd to tell me how to hook cats up to my groomers helper along with my new loop.

It was nice meeting everyone. I had a great time. It took me 2 extra hours to get home because of traffic in New York, I should of stayed until Monday.
              Live and Learn.

Lori

Comment

You won!

Dear Mary1980,

Sorry I posted the pre-composed winner anouncement without putting the winners name on it. But the winner is you "Mary1980". You will recieve your Professional Groomers Helper Set tomorrow by UPS. Congratulations!

Chuck

Comment

OH MY GOD!!!!

Thank you so much!!! I was just screaming all through the house. Everyone thought I was nuts. Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! If I didn't win it, I was going to get it with your payment plan. Thank you so much again! I can't wait to use it!!!!

My boyfriend just got the call that he won $500 from Wag N' Tails. Intergroom was so great, and we both had so much luck!

Thank you a million times over Chuck!!!!

Comment

Mary... Congratulations!!!!

Comment

YeeeHaaaaaw!!!!

Mary you LUCKY DUCK!! YAY, I am so glad you won the Groomer Helper and the $500 from Wag N' Tails - SO AWESOME! I would've been screaming too. You deserve it girl...ENJOY!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you so much Gracy and Suzy! I'm still so excited. We had such a great time. All this prizes are like the icing on the cake.

Thank you so much again Chuck!!

Comment

Working...
                        X