It's definitly Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's definitly Monday!

Okay, I had a dog puke, pee and poop on me, (the poop went in my jacket pocket, I looked all around trying to find the smell for about 10 min before I found it in there)
    Another dog kept pooping and fingerpainting, another one was evil for the grooming and all teeth, and another one pooped too.

I quit. Can I fire myself?

eeeewwwww! doggie puke in your pocket. oohh, I think I'll write a song about that! lol
    so sorry for you I had a dog lunge at me today trying to rip my face off. Of course I didn't groom it. Not worth it to me. no way, no how. My son said, "Yeah mom, you wouldn't want to have to pay the vet X amount of $$$$ to stitch you up, when the dog only cost X$$." I said, "What do I look like to you a pooch? I know I'm all covered in fur most of the time but I still don't go to the vet!!! I use a doctor the same as other humans. lol
    Here's hoping Tuesday will be better

Comment

Phew. I am glad to not be working much this week. My babysitter (aka mom) is on vacation and so I am not doing much. I think I will do my own 2 monsters though.
      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

At least one did not use you as an artificial insemination device. Poor C. had that one happen on her first day at our shop. I am sorry your monday is going so badly.

Oh and to ad insult to injury "Your Fired"
        Have a better week Hon.

Comment

Yuck!!

I've had lots of hair clumps and nail clippings in my grooming jacket pocket.. but I must say, NEVER a poop!!! Thats pretty funny how you could smell it but not find it!! You will see the humor in that LATER. Hope the rest of your week is much better.

Comment

Angie, just so ya know, today is TUESDAY, but that's ok, your Tuesday sounds like MY monday. Except I didn't have poopers, I just had dogs that took a while, I was sooooo behind!

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Boy am I glad I had 3 no shows on Monday! I was mad until I saw this post!

Comment

LOL Tammy! I kept thinking all day that it was Monday. I do work mondays but today just felt like a monday. I think tomorrow wont be much better. Then I have 4 days off. I'm heading to my sisters in NE for a friends wedding. It will be nice to get away for a while. )
                I still have to groom my sisters cocker while I'm there though. Oh well. Just cant get away from it all together.

Comment

one day awhile back i thought the day had started out bad. the first call a cat peed all over me and then bit me. at my second call, which was at a RV repair place. the owner always keeps me waiting to get paid. after i finished the dog i went looking for him and found him in one of the rv's "working". he said he would be finished in about a half hour and would pay me then. well i just sat down and told him to take his time. i smelled horrible. i was paid 2 minutes later. never had a problem collecting money after that.
                  Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
                  "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Originally posted by workingchihuahua View Post
                    one day awhile back i thought the day had started out bad. the first call a cat peed all over me and then bit me. at my second call, which was at a RV repair place. the owner always keeps me waiting to get paid. after i finished the dog i went looking for him and found him in one of the rv's "working". he said he would be finished in about a half hour and would pay me then. well i just sat down and told him to take his time. i smelled horrible. i was paid 2 minutes later. never had a problem collecting money after that.
                    HA HA! Keep a bottle of Eu de Pee spray in case that happens again.
                    Or better yet, Eu de Anals... hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by workingchihuahua View Post
                      That would have ticked me off! I would have told him I had other dogs to groom, sheesh, he should have made out the check earlier, my heck!

Tammy in Utah
                      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                        That would have ticked me off! I would have told him I had other dogs to groom, sheesh, he should have made out the check earlier, my heck!

Tammy in Utah
                        Yeah, me too. I always even get a little impatient when I have to stand up front and wait ten minutes while an owner talks on a cell phone. LOL. Actually the worse is when they have one of those blue tooth ear things and you can't tell if they are talking to you, or the person on the other line!
                        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

some people just don't get it unless it affects them personally, i.e. having to sit in an enclosed splace with someone who smells like cat piss. i don't get pissed, he is no longer my customer as i felt i was not being treated as a professional. it wasn't just the waiting, there were other issues.
                          Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
                          "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Working...
                          X