What Was I Thinking!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was I Thinking!!!!!

I think I just traumatized my son. He was just playing with his beanie baby golden retriever dog. He told me it was thirsty. Next thing I know the little poochie was all wet from drinking out of the water bowl. A few minutes later he comes in my room, "Mom, I think my dog peed! So I go in his room and there's yellow spots on the floor. I said , "You're right, it does look like he peed. He said "Can you give him a bath?" I said, "Sure, you want me to throw him in the washing machine?" Oh the look on his face. "Mommy, you can't put Fluffy in the washing machine!!!" "Can you give him a bath in the sink?" sigh......... alright........and I thought I was done grooming for the day!

Cute story. We really have to be careful with what we say around these little guys. He sees you grooming all these dogs and not a one of them go into the washing machine to get a bath!!!!!
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

I'm wondering about the yellow spot on the floor! Do you think he peed.. and blamed it on the doggie?

Comment

cute story. heres another. i get to a call and the owner comes out and tells me his sons were playing mobile groomer in the minivan. they had rio in a tub in the back of the van and were trying to wash her. rio was less than pleased.
        Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
        "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Originally posted by diemonster View Post
          I'm wondering about the yellow spot on the floor! Do you think he peed.. and blamed it on the doggie?
          ROFL, that's what I was thinking too! "What? Wait a minute, what about those yellow spots?!!!"

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Yellow Spots!

Ok Ok they weren't really all that yellow. They were more like a yellowish/ brown. No, I don't think my son pee'd. I think the dog was just dirty and needed a bath and was slobbering alittle (wait a minute, I am still talking about a stuffed dog right!?) Or, maybe he puked up some bile!!!EEEWWWWW

Comment

Working...
            X