GH at work on a couple of dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH at work on a couple of dogs

Yesterday I had a schnazuer that likes to sit, lay down or what ever. She had to have a wet shave she was so matted. It worked great on her through the whole groom.

Today I had a cocker. She did fine with it until after she was dry. Please look for the post that says "GH at work????" She what she really thought of it. Darn I wish I could do more than 2 pics at a time.
    Attached Files
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

lmao yeah i saw that! i didnt check this one first so i ddint get it until now...hahaha thats so funny! she just climbs over it and then sits and looks at you like...yeah and the point of THAT was..??? LOL!!!
    too cute for words!
    Hound

Comment

I love the schauzer's look he's giving you..."Lady, if I could only get out of this thing you'd be in trouble", lol

I haven't tried the whole set yet, but it sure does look like its doing its job.
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Yeah!

I just ordered one! I can't wait to get it. I will need it all the time.

Comment

Put the helper at teh top of the arm.

Pixie, if you put the Groomers Helper at the top of the arm you can lower your arm almost to the height of the loop under the belly.

We only use the no-sit arms and clamps for brushing and combing the back end if they are sitters. If you find they are getting in your way just take them off till you need them.

Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
            Pixie, if you put the Groomers Helper at the top of the arm you can lower your arm almost to the height of the loop under the belly.

We only use the no-sit arms and clamps for brushing and combing the back end if they are sitters. If you find they are getting in your way just take them off till you need them.

Chuck
            So are you saying that the no-sit arms and clamps aren't used when the dog is being dried, even if it won't stand up???? Both of these dogs don't know what it means to stand up for any part of grooming. They are more than sitters, they are laydowners, rolloverers (my own new word). lol
            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
            Diane

Comment

Working...
            X