I got bit today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got bit today

I told myself I would never post any bad news. I figure with all the **** going on with the pet food recall right now, if people wanted to hear bad news they could just flip on the news. But I'm feeling a little whiny so here goes:

I got bit today! by a little maltese named piranha ( I mean PJ) He took a little chunk out of my finger. I groom this dog all the time, and I know he's a little brat but I am usually faster then he is, and he's never really tried to bite me before. Anyway, ( Don't worry, we're getting to the funny part. what? haven't you read any of my posts? there has to be a funny part!) when I called the mother to pick up Pauli and Piranha. She said " What do you mean by Piranha? Did he do something? Yes he bit me today! Now she's a very nice woman and I knew she would feel horrible, but hey, her dog bit me. Don't I deserve to have alittle fun? So she comes in to the shop, with a very sorrowful face on, apologizing up and down. I looked at her and said, "Don't worry, it'll be ok. I here they can take skin off your butt now and graft it to your finger!!! Ahh revenge. It really is sweet. Well the bright side is he took a chunk out of a finger on my left hand(Phew)

I got bit doing a malt today also! It just left a bruise on my finger and didn't break the skin. It was a rescue dog. Malteses can be really grumpy!

Comment

LOL.......

You're just wicked. ;-)

Comment

Awww, poor you,(LOL) I did an angel maltese todaynananana! How ya gonna fix the hole in your butt when you fix the hole in your finger? No really the first day at my new job I was bitten by a Lhasa right under my wrist I am just glad it didn't break the skin or I would have bled to death.

Comment

If that is the case Goldi - I have a TON that you can borrow!

Comment

I particularly like the skin off the butt comment! pure genius, lol

At least she was apologetic. One of my former coworkers was bit badly, and headed to the hospital. When the lady picked up she barely apologized, she was more upset about the fact that we wouldn't be grooming her dog again!
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Originally posted by barknpurr View Post
              If that is the case Goldi - I have a TON that you can borrow!
              roflmao - I'm sure a lot of us could make a little donation in that area, especially after this long drawn out cold weather in New England.

Comment

ROFL!!!!!! Take skin off my butt to fix the hole on my finger.....you're an evil person!!!

Glad you weren't bit where it would interfer with your grooming.
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Originally posted by sassylittlepoodle View Post
                  Awww, poor you,(LOL) I did an angel maltese todaynananana! How ya gonna fix the hole in your butt when you fix the hole in your finger? No really the first day at my new job I was bitten by a Lhasa right under my wrist I am just glad it didn't break the skin or I would have bled to death.
                  That's funny. At the time I did't think of how I would fix the hole in my butt.... But you know, I don't think anyone will notice!!

Oh and thanks for the donation offers, but I have more than my share!!

Comment

Originally posted by goldiphlox View Post
                    That's funny. At the time I did't think of how I would fix the hole in my butt.... But you know, I don't think anyone will notice!!

Oh and thanks for the donation offers, but I have more than my share!!
                    LOL, you'll be walking down the road when suddenly someone says, "Oh my gosh, you have a hole in your butt!"

Not going any farther with this one.

Tammy in Utah
                    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                    X