I only got three done......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only got three done......

Well, I went to do the Shih-tzu`s tonight, supposed to do eight, going to split them up on two nights. Well she was a breeder, and the dogs were so matted, had to do a 10 all over. Poor babies, looked miserable could not even see there faces. They were all about a year old and this is apparantly the first time they have been on the other end of a clipper. I only got three done tonight, oh well tomorrow is another day.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jackie; 04-12-07, 08:41 AM. Reason: add pics

Awww, look how cute he is in the after! Nice groom Jackie! Three down five to go...Good luck with the rest. (I figured it was a breeder, not all breeders are that neglectful thank goodness, but it's sad how many are)

Comment

That poor little guy, I feel so sad for him. He looks really sweet and cute in the after.

A breeder should know better. Shame on her/him. Sounds more like the beginnings of a puppy mill.
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

Well on the bright side at #10 all they dry fast. The after looked great keep up the good work

Comment

How can you be a responsible caring breeder and let them get into that condition? Ya think if it was someone normal they would pick up a pair of clippers and clip the hair and not let get that filty and matted.
          Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Can we say PUPPY MILL!!? Those poor dogs. This is not someone who cares about her breed. No reputable breeder would let their breeding stock get into that condition. Most of the time, when people say they got the dog from a breeder, this is the type of 'breeder' they are referring to. Makes me sick.
            Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

True, Peaster, a ten would dry very fast. I know that you were worried about that Jackie.
              Well, the dog is very cute, it's just really too bad about the shape that she let them get in. You would really think that she should know better!
              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Cute face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That dog is sooo cute

Shame on that lady. You did a great job it has the cutest face. I read on another post that you are a nurse all day and do grooming at night.
                  Bless your heart for having the patience and energy to deal with such matted messes after a hard days work. I used to work at a doctor's office doing clerical work and know how hard nurses have it.

Comment

That dog's face is to die for. I hope you gave her a lecture about proper caring and grooming for animals---sounds like a backyard breeder to me.

Tammy in Utah
                    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                    X