Get Well Soon GracyRose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Well Soon GracyRose

Last night I got a text "In the ER may have to get emergency surgery, call before you come over in the morning just in case." Gracyrose went to the hospital with stomach cramps and will now be getting her galbladder removed on Tues. Thank god they admitted her, because I think she'd be grooming right now or not taking it easy like she should. I just wanted to start this thread so we would have somewhere to post out get wells since I know she'll probably be passing the time till surgery on her laptop and air card.

Love ya Kristen! Get well soon and take some much needed rest! You'd better behave and take docters orders or Rusty and myself will have to ground you! Your girls have Fauxpaws under control till you're back at the helm. Miss ya andI'm sure I'll talk to you soon

Get well soon Gracy, let the peeps you trained take it for a bit, you get healed and then back to whipcracking! jk. must be a greare boss for the employees to care.
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Everyone on both sides of my family has had their gall bladder removed (except for me LOL) and rave about how much better they feel once its all over! Get well soon, GR, and don't overdo it. We have spies - we'll know if you're being naughty...
      Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
      George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Ouchy! Now get well soon!
        www.gomobileandsucceed.com
        http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Get well, and when they say no lifting, they mean it! My coworker didn't obey, and now has had to have a hernia surgery because she never let that muscle area heal.

Comment

Feel better soon....positive thoughts & BIG {{hugs}}

Comment

Oh dear! Take care of yourself and get better soon!!
              Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
              www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Get Well Soon Take it easy and don't over do!
                "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
                and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
                www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

It's so common in women, I had a friend get hers removed at 22. Feel better, we're all sending you good thoughts and puppy kisses!
                  Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

Take care, you can't take care of anything or others if you don't take care of yourself first! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
                    ***Darlynn***
                    ***DON"T HATE ME BECAUSE IM POODLEFUL!!***

Comment

Feel better soon!! Good healing wishes coming your way!!

Comment

Get Well Soon

The good thing is, you can live without it just fine.

Comment

Get well soon Gracy Rose!
                          "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                          Quote:Cath

Comment

Get well soon! You better behave and follow doctor's orders, missy! We love you and need you well : )

Comment

I am glad they located the problem so you can have some relief soon.

Get well and let yourself heal.

Sending warm wishes and hugs your way.

Comment

Working...
                              X