standard poo pic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• standard poo pic.

hey everyone check out these pics and give me tons of feedback good and bad! thanks. ..........ok well i could only figuree out how to get one pic to load and i am outta time sooo i will post more later.
    Attached Files

Very pretty! Looks a little heavy in the head, but I am NO expert. You did a lovely job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sittingpretty

Comment

I can only say OUTSTANDING!

Comment

TOTALLY awesome! Now can you come do that to one of mine? Is this all scissor work or did you use clippers somewhat? Can you tell me about how long that hair is on the legs?

Comment

OK, I was trying to figure out why this looked so cute and different from others I have seen like this. It's the feet! Those teddy feet are so cute!!

Comment

Looks stunning! Great job.

Comment

thanks for the nice comments! heres a few more pics. i need some help with making the v on his neck. i cant get the sharp point. i did notice his neck has some issues its kinda too big and doesnt blend exactly right on his back. i did use clippers. his body is a metal 0 snap and his legs i blended at top with an e snap his face was done with a 10 and his ears with a 7f and scissored all the rest.
              Attached Files

Comment

gorgeous

Comment

thanks.

not sure why the last time i tried to post this it didnt go. thanks for the compliments. heres a couple more pics. i used a metal o snap on his body blended the legs with an e snap used a 10 on his face and 7 f on his ears. everything else was scissored. i could use some tips on how to get the v on his neck to look sharp and pointy.
                  Attached Files

Comment

The pic where you are holding his nose and showing the throat area looks to me that you have too much hair on the sides. I would scissor that really short and I think it looks too far forward on the throat. . From the corner (front of the ear) of the ear start your clipper line. I think you will have a better looking throat area and scissor really short going up behind the ear. Hope I'm making sense.

Maybe Windy can do one of her skillfull computer drawings for you and show you what I mean. Am sure she'll come in on this.

Comment

He looks really good. He looks like a stuffed animal all fluffy and groomed so perfectly. How long did it take you to do it.

Diane

Comment

He looks great, and you scissored a fantastic tuush on him, too bad people have to go to surgeons to get better tuushes!
                        I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
                        -Michelangelo

Comment

The body is fantastic! The only thing that looks a little odd is the neck arch. It needs a bit more in the back of the neck to balance the rather front heavy topknot IMO.

Comment

Ohh he does look good! Wonderful groom job!
                            I agree that he needs his neck shaped a bit differently to balance the heavy topknot, more on the back, less on the sides and front I think...?

I also agree that I think you need to take it off the sides of the neck a lot more to help that out a lot. Don't shave the V wider I don't think (hard to see properly in that pic, but i think the clipping line is fine) but scissor the sides of the neck a lot shorter.

And as for getting a sharp 'V', I personally prefer doing the rounded 'string of pearls' style, so seeing i just did my girls face earlier today and she's sitting behind me right now, I just made her sit up to get a quick pic of it for you! lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1722.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	1117666

Her ears hide the sides of her neck though, and she does have around 6 inches on the back of her neck now so it's not as short on the sides as you could pull off with a shorter 'crest' too! lol.

Comment

Where is the "neckline" supposed to start? Breastbone?
                              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
                              X