I got a new job!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a new job!!!

I am so excited, just got back from an interview and was offered the job! It's a really nice salon in an upscale boardng facility. Plus its more comm, everything is provided, even blades, clippers and scissors if I don't want to use my own stuff. And he is ok with me doing my housecall on my days off. I am so excited, I am about to burst!!! I posted a couple weeks ago about how unhappy I was at my current job,,, looks like things are finally turning around for me. The only sad part is I will miss my little doggie friends, but am sure I will make new doggie friends, plus my life won't be so stressed!!!

Good for you! Glad you found a good place to work.
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Congratulations! Sounds great!

Comment

YAY RudyRoo! I would hire you just based on your funny avatar. I hope the new job is everything the old one wasn't!
        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

That is great!

so your old doggie friends can't become your new ones house call?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post
            YAY RudyRoo! I would hire you just based on your funny avatar. I hope the new job is everything the old one wasn't!
            That is my son's dog. He was laying on his back, the son pushed up his lips to show his teeth and took the pic. Crazy son, Crazy dog, but I love them both,,,lol

Comment

aweright!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!! post updates on the new job and all the new doggie friends your making!
              HOund

Comment

Good for you, Roo! It's nice to see you so happy! I hope it works out well for you. Who knows, perhaps a couple of your old friends will find you again. I love your avatar. That's one gleeful pup.

Comment

Yay, cool! It's always the pits to be doing something you love in a place you hate. When you find the right fit, it feels like you are flying! The stress falls right off.

Congratulations!
                  There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Congrats! There's few things occupation wise like finding that great place to work at.

Comment

Thanks, everybody,,, I was so excited yesterday about being offered the job on the spot, it didn't even occur to me untill last night, but he did'nt ask me to do a test dog???? Either he checked out my web site or talked to my current manager, I don't know. My current boss was real nice about me giving notice, said if the new job didn't work out, I was always welcome back. Now that the excitement of getting a new job has worn off, I'm nervous as heck about working at a new place,,,lol

Comment

Working...
                      X