huskydoodle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huskydoodle

i did this dog last month,i mean he was a little odd looking looked like a labradoodle with blue eyes,and fine silky fur,that of course was matted,and i had to convince dad to let me shave him,luckily the dog was surprisingly well behaved,but hes coming back in tommorrow and i hope the other groomer does him hes a big job,and my back is killing me,has anyone ever seen a huskydoodle?the doodle craze is getting a little ridiculous,i also read somewhere recently where the creator of the labradoodle regrets he ever started such a frenzy,he bred the labradoodle for a child who needed a dog that didnt shed,cause the child was disabled and the childs parent was allergic,just thought it was interesting dont know if thats true or not

I originally heard the Labradoodle cross was done in an attempt to come up with a low-dander, low-shed guide dog for people with allergy problems who needed such dogs.

As far as the "developer" is concerned, cross-breeding was going on well before Labradoodles came on the scene, so I sincerely doubt he was the first one to do such a cross.

Comment

I did a St. Berdoodle once. It sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by SiberianLover View Post
        Sounds like it sucked about as much as the OES/Poodle I did once. Matted, neurotic, took 3 people to clean her ears. Oy.

My co-worker has been talking about breeding her Sibe to a friend's St. Poo. She knows my opinion on the matter, so at this point I just try to close my ears and mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by SiberianLover View Post
          They DO, don't they?
          "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
          People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
          X