Carson's pretty little girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carson's pretty little girl

I've got a puppy picture. This little girl is one of the pups from my Carson's first litter. I've never seen a Standard with this kind of markings and not sure how she'll turn out but boy she's a cutie.
    Attached Files
    "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
    and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
    www.wagmoresalon.com

Awww!

She is adorable! Love puppies!

Comment

She is beautiful! I love whatever color that is. Bet it changes, huh?

Comment

She is just so cute! Puppies are just so adorable.
        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
        Diane

Comment

Beautiful!! Is that a blue?
          Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

Looks like a brindle to me!

Very cute!!
            ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
            Apparently common sense isn't all that common
            *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Looks like she might be brindle...possibly. My co-worker got a couple of puppies that were born a color similar to that, and she petted them out and now they are about a year old and they are pure white. Who knows what color that puppy will end up being. But he is cute, that's for sure.

Comment

wow she is beautiful! Make sure you keep posting pictures to see what color she turns out!

Comment

What a doll! Looks like she was rolling in that bag of potting mix!
                  Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
                  George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Wow how cute I want one. What did the other pups look like?

Comment

Sable will clear to cream with silver/black guard hairs on ear tips and back.
                      Deidre

Comment

That is the prettiest color I have seen!

Comment

She is a real cutie...but I wouldn't want her. She's obviously into gardening already, even at this young age, and I have enough dogs that are into gardening right now!
                          I second the motion to keep posting pictures as she grows......
                          Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

She's going to live with my vets son so I'll be able to see her and hope to get to groom her. I'll do my best to keep up with pictures. She's super sweet but into everything. The other pups are posted on my egroomer page as soon as they're approved. Same screen name over there.
                            "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
                            and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
                            www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

I think she's gorgeous! I love the mixes and parti's so much got one myself! What a little doll.

Comment

Working...
                              X