Tat Is Tying The Knot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tat Is Tying The Knot!

Yep thats right! Been dating Dana for a while. Known him for over a year. He is the honest to goodness best thing that ever happened to me. He is quiet, kind and funny but is strong enough to stand up to me and tell me NO if i get too headstrong LOL... The wedding will be in the Castle in St Augustine.. (hopefully Stephen will allow this link.. its a lovely place) www.castleotttis.com on August 9, 2010. Yep thats right 08/09/10. 25yrsofclips and my daughter katie are my attendants. Then we are taking our boat down the Intracoastal Waterway to camachee cove in st augustine for a 3 day honeymoon then bringing our boat all the way home I am totally stoked about it and happier than I have been in years.
    The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>¸.
    ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>

Woohooo!

Big congrats, sis!
    Jacob

Comment

Congratulations!

That's wonderful! The Castle is beautiful and so is St Augustine.

Comment

Congrats!!! Wishing you the best. (PS... Does he have a brother,,, giggles)

Comment

Whoo-hoooo!!

Congrats to you both!! Sounds wonderful - I'm very happy for you.

Comment

Well I thought you were pregnant!!

So much for keeping that quiet!! lol congrat's to you and your new family Tat.
            ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
            Apparently common sense isn't all that common
            *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

That is wonderful

it sounds like a real love. So much for you sharing loving the single life, but it looks like you've got a great relationship. Congratulations.
              Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Found it LOL You posted it after I was on here last. YAY for you both
                "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Congrats! I am so happy for you!!!
                  Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
                  Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Happy for you!

Congratulations! Hope you have the best day ,and honeymoon of your dreams!
                    "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                    Quote:Cath

Comment

Thanks Guys. thought you all might be interested in these pics
                      1. dana and i on easter
                      2. our boat-perfect timing
                      3. 25yrsofclips and i on my birthday at carabbas
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Tat2DGroomer; 05-12-10, 10:11 AM. Reason: loaded the pics out of sequence of course
                      The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>¸.
                      ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!
                        Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
                        "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Indeed, congratulations Tat from Admin, Stephen, Maddie etc.
                          Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Congrats and Best Wishes =)

Comment

I wish you the best of everything.
                              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
                              X