Gotta brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta brag

My pup did his first escape bite,he was so ready to be go get the 'bad guy" What a joy to train a dog that wants to work and totaly enjoys it. He is what I was looking for in a dog, good with people and pets, but when the time comes he will title and protect the keeper of the kibble. Now if I can show him properly the world will end. I tend to freeze in front of the judge, but I think that is over.
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Congrats odette! I know a ton of training goes into all that.
    I swear there is nothing more fun and rewarding for me than to be a part of a dog doing the things it was designed and bred to do.
    Do you have any recent pics of him? He doesn't have to be hangin off a sleeve or anything...I just got to wondering what he looks like "growed up".
    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Way to go pup! There's nothing like the feeling you get when progress is recognized. I know this is way different but when Greta stayed somewhat composed while the hospital cat walked across the counter at the vet's last week, well I was kind of proud of her.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeJL View Post
        Way to go pup! There's nothing like the feeling you get when progress is recognized. I know this is way different but when Greta stayed somewhat composed while the hospital cat walked across the counter at the vet's last week, well I was kind of proud of her.
        LOL!!!! OK, so maybe it ISN'T always fun and rewarding watching a dog do what it was designed and bred to do! Particularly when it involves domestic "prey". Good job on the training there Bee!
        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Staying composed around the cat is his greatest test! I would have been proud too.
          ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Way to go for your pup! It's always so much fun. Haven't done it in a couple of years, but love it!

Comment

Working...
            X