Pet Parlor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Parlor

I saw this "Pet Parlor" thing advertized on TV about a week or so ago. I did something that I very seldom do, almost NEVER...buy something off theTV. It is a nozzle that attaches to your faucet or hose and there are two little containers on each side where you can put your shampoo or conditioner in and you switch it to either one and you get shampoo/conditioner coming out of something that looks like a slicker brush!!! Great, right!? NOT!!!
    True when you switch the lever to either side you will get shampoo or conditioner, but it has very little water pressure. Works pretty good for short hair dogs that you don't need much pressure for, or shampoo for that matter to be sure you get it clean.
    It is hard to handle too. It takes forever to put the little bit of shampoo in the teeny tiny hole in the little tiny container. That along drove me crazy. I don't have time to do that in between dogs!
    Well live and learn I guess. It cost me 19.99 plus shipping and handling. Won't be buying another, that's for sure. Will pack it up and send it back. I'm pretty sure it had a satisfaction guarantee.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Pixie, does it really attach to a bathtub faucett? Ive been looking for something I can use in a bathtub for my housecall grooming but havnt found anything I can attach to a regular bathtub.

Comment

No it doesn't. But I wouldn't want you to spend your money on it even if it did. It is a piece of junk!!!!
      Diane

Comment

darn. thanks!!! how do they get away with saying it does. rip off artists!

Comment

I found a website to the Pet Parlor if any are interested. It sure isn't what it is cracked up to be. Very disappointed in it.

www.buypetparlor.com
          Diane

Comment

Working...
          X