My first promotional event!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first promotional event!

I got involved with a promotional event sponsoring (vendoring) at a baseball game. Alot of the teams winter here, and ours in St. Lucie Florida is the Mets.
    Last year they did a Bark At The Park thing that was so successful they are doing 3 this year. Over 150 dogs and their owners showed up last year.
    So, I decided to participate this year. I have never gone to a baseball game, have never even been to this stadium. I paid as a vendor for all three nights through the summer. As luck would have it I learned about it late and the first one is this friday night. I get 75 free tickets each event,so I will be calling all my customers tomarrow to "invite" and give out tickets. The big guys will be there Petco and Petsmart, as well as other dog organizations.
    I'm bringing a coleman pop-up tent for cover, a table with some of my boutique stuff, portable grooming table for face, feet, butt and bellies. Nail clipping and nail painting.
    I am also bringing my parti standard (5months old) who get loads and loads of attention from people. Also my other standard. I have some customer/friends bringing their dogs as well. I'm bringing cages with fans (as getting very hot here) so someone does not have to watch dogs all the time, and of course, lots of water, some frozen. I also have my assistant/bather helping me.
    I AM SO NEW AT SOMETHING LIKE THIS!
    ANY THOUGHTS OR THINGS I MIGHT NOT KNOW OR THINK OF?
    ANY ADVISE OR HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
    THANKS LEE

Sounds like you havea all the "bases " covered. Am susre it will be a great success for you. Have fun!

Don't forget business cards and flyers.

Comment

Have shirts made if you can with your logo on it. Give out snack bags with your card and dog biscuits. Maybe have a sign in sheet where people can leave their email address so you can contact them in the future for appointments or so you can give them more information about you. Sounds great CC. Have fun!
      www.gomobileandsucceed.com
      http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Working...
      X