Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Snowing!

in my shop..

I use to have an enclosed room to blow out in . Now I have a small open shop.. When I have the furry ones to blow out it looks like a snowstorm..

I cant stand to have hair all over. I am sure my clients agree..

What are your best tips for containing mass amounts of fly aways? I had a pom yesterday that blew out like a husky! Its was a mess

I think there was another thread on here where someone suggested (Azoci?) putting a shower curtain around the tub and behind you to keep the hair confined. I know what you mean. It takes me longer to clean up the mess than it does to groom the dog sometimes. I don't do too many like that now, but I do rake out the worst of the dead coat before the bath to keep the mess to a minimum.
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Blow out most the under coat in the tub

get a shower curtain to go around the tub,blow the dog out with you under the shower curtain.this should cut down on most of the snow stroms you've been having

Originally posted by TheyCallMeMom View Post
      in my shop..

I use to have an enclosed room to blow out in . Now I have a small open shop.. When I have the furry ones to blow out it looks like a snowstorm..

I cant stand to have hair all over. I am sure my clients agree..

What are your best tips for containing mass amounts of fly aways? I had a pom yesterday that blew out like a husky! Its was a mess

Comment

I know what you mean about the HAIRYCANE! The worst part is when it gets on the wire crates, because its so hard to get it all off. Having the shopvac, it's easier to handle the clean up and since my space is small, doesn't take much time. One of these days, I'll have a salon where my drying area is closed off from the rest of the place.

Comment

Working...
        X