Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I woke up this moring I saw this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I woke up this moring I saw this...

SNOW! It didn't surprise me to wake up to snow in the middle of May. Well snow is very common in the Upper Pennisula of Michigan all year round. We're lucky if we get two months of summer. At least it's not the 3 feet of snow in one day in February when everything was closed for two days! Last year we didn't have a summer because it was cold all summer long. They say its going to be the same this year. You groomers who live in warm weather are lucky.
    Attached Files

Same here in northwest WI. It's starting to melt now, but they predict colder temperatures tonight. It's part of living in this area of the country!!

Comment

Wow!! That looks awesome! Not all rosy in warmer clients. It's been so hot here in S.C. and my AC went out and it's going to be another week before it's repaired. I just want to roll around in that snow.LOL Looks so cool! Hope you do get some summer though.
      ~*~Robin~*~
      "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

Originally posted by SharPeiMom View Post
        Wow!! That looks awesome! Not all rosy in warmer clients. It's been so hot here in S.C. and my AC went out and it's going to be another week before it's repaired. I just want to roll around in that snow.LOL Looks so cool! Hope you do get some summer though.
        Yeah, but after eight months of winter I get so tired of it. We only have about two months of summer weather then it starts to cool down.

Comment

I can't imagine it.

We turned the A/C to 77 last night. Going to be ion the 90s today and next week. June gets up to 112!

Comment

Yeah, we are back to the hot humid flea producing wheather here in southern florida. But we did have to longest cold winter ever and a nice cool spring, so can't really complain. We just had to buy a new air conditioner for our house. Been putting it off for two years and last summer our air bills ran in the $400.00 a month range.
            You may pay for heat but we pay for cool air.
            All said and done I'm glad to be in florida! Lived here last 11 years and coming from Montana all I can say is I LOVE IT!
            Really got sick of cold and snow.

Comment

Working...
            X