Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competitive Grooming on TLC

I hope this post is allowed

On Sunday, June 13, TLC invites viewers to explore the fast paced, quirky, and often times stressful world of competitive dog grooming and show competitions with the two back-to-back specials EXTREME POODLES and SUPER POOCHES starting at 9 PM ET/PT

I can't wait to see this! I've got my DVR set.

Cool thanks!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

competitive

Wow! I wonder where they did their taping? I guess we shall find out soon!

Comment

How cool thanks for the info time to set the dvr... Can't wait.
        "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
        and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
        www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

When I saw this I thought "great, it's on the freaks and wackos network."

It seems like that mostly what they show these days. "short freaks and their boring lives" "fat freaks and their boring lives" "clutter freaks and their problem" "the kid with seven horns" "fish girl meets frog boy, a love story"

It'll be interesting to see how they portray both creative grooming, and the groomers. I really hope they don't pick loonies instead of all of the wonderful people who do it.

Comment

List of Judges

I don't think it will be one of those "wacko" shows

The Judges are Terri D'Marino, Jay Scruggs, Jorge Bendersky and Vivian Nash

not a bad line up

From what I've read, it's suppose to be pretty good.

Comment

You forgot about the freaks w/ a bazillion kids, that's their bread and butter! It is nice that the tattoed people are the most normal ones on the network, lol.

Looking forward to the show, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I auditioned for this show but wasn't selected because I couldn't afford to go to the show where they were taping. From what I can tell, the production company does good, tasteful work. I know they got some good people to follow . . . and they were aiming for more of a documentary approach. I can't wait to see it.

Comment

Thanks! This should be very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                  X