To Cheri Rehr!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Cheri Rehr!!

A public and huge THANK YOU for sending my the beautiful Cavalier pillow that I got in the mail today!!! I am not sure if you got my "Thank You" email,, and besides I think everyone should know how sweet you are (this lady forwards emails to me from time to time on behalf of those who need help or just some support, and I LOVE that someone cares so much to take the time and help others out), and I want you to know how great I think your efforts are! I hope it is OK that I posted this here,, I just think you are so kind. Thank you, Cheri!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Cheri has sent me a gift or card a couple of times. She touches everyone with her kindness. She is so thoughtful. If more people were like her, this world would be a much nicer place. Thank you Cheri. We should all strive to be as giving as she is.
    Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

Cheri is an absolute gem. She is genuine and kind.

Comment

Yeah cheri is amazing, lets get her on this board. I think she's only on the other one.

Comment

Working...
        X