Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't wait, my Groomer's Helper arrives tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait, my Groomer's Helper arrives tomorrow!

Just had to post, I can't wait for tomorrow as I get my Groomer's Helper professional set! I've never used one of these and have been grooming for 11 years. After seeing many posts referencing GH on this board and feeling like I'm struggling so much over the past month or two I finally decided to get one.

Why, for example, today a bulldog kept trying to dance right off my table, seemed to have no idea there was a edge/drop off. I was practically singing that tomorrow I won't have to struggle so much! (Then set dog on floor, finished drying.)

Congrats

You will love this product it's really the best tool I have. You'll never regret it...
    "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
    and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
    www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Welcome, fellow GH Groupie!
      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Awww S-n-P beat me to it.
        There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Your gonna LOVE it!

I'm not just a groupie....I'm an addict!

I have several dogs that I could not,would not....will never... groom without it!

Comment

One word of caution. We all rave so much about the GH, and how we wouldn't groom without one, that some people expect it to do things it doesn't. And just like every other tool, you have to use it for a bit to really get the full benefit. So if it doesn't seem like it's quite what you expected, don't give up on it until you've had it for 3 weeks. Use it every day. Then try grooming a dog without it, and you'll see what we're talking about.

Comment

I'm so happy with my GH so far. I'd watched the videos online (thankfully) so I was able to try it a bit today. I rate all my dogs with school grades (A-F) and had one of my D's in this afternoon. Everything went so much more smoothly! One of the biggest reasons I got it is because of so many dogs trying to scoot off of the table. I know everyone will be safer now.

Comment

Working...
              X