Update on my bad experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my bad experience

O.K. awhile back I vented on my mistake of taking a dog in without actually speaking to the owner about the cut. Well the owner brought the dog in this morning and couldn't have been more sorry for the misunderstanding. Turns out it was the man who brought the dog in he had written instructions on what she wanted done however he didn't like the idea of the dog being shaved down from nose to tail (I agree with him) so he thought he'd give me his wishes. He was hoping to keep the dog until he found out the dog is aggressive with other animals. So this was him wanting to keep the dog and not want to take the blame for giving me misinformation. So she paid for the groom and begged to be able to return. I told her she was welcome. So I feel better.
    "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
    and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
    www.wagmoresalon.com

you know, so many times it's a dispute between PARTNERS that get US in trouble!

So glad it all worked out for you

Comment

I agree

Often couples do argue right in front of me how Fluffy should be done. I feel like I am in an episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" and his parents are fighting. LOL Usually it is best to go with what the woman wants if you know what that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenneversage64 View Post
        Often couples do argue right in front of me how Fluffy should be done. I feel like I am in an episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" and his parents are fighting. LOL Usually it is best to go with what the woman wants if you know what that is.
        lol i cant agree more, 9 times outta 10 if the husband drops off the dog i end up calling the wife because he has no idea what to do

Comment

Long time ago 4sibes posted that if the man said to "just shave the dog down" she would immediately ask him for his DW/GF/SO phone #. It has worked like a charm for me. Sometimes I can even get him to physically squirm if I use direct eye contact while demanding the phone #.
          "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
          People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
            Long time ago 4sibes posted that if the man said to "just shave the dog down" she would immediately ask him for his DW/GF/SO phone #. It has worked like a charm for me. Sometimes I can even get him to physically squirm if I use direct eye contact while demanding the phone #.
            That goes for any grooming instructions a partnered male gives me...unless he is one of the very few that actually wear the pants when it comes to the dog's grooming.
            I think they are finally learning now Smarten,...most of them just give me "I dunno" these days, which is hands down better than "you know, shave it or whatever"?!
            Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Working...
            X