Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Sad news

Dear Groomers,

This just in from Ann Stafford of the Atlanta Pet Fair.

"We have just recieved word from Gloria Nicolosi that Fred is is the hospital with stage 4 lung cancer complocated by pneumonia.

The Family is asking for Prayers at this time.

Please do not send e-mails or phone calls to Kenic, as they are being bombarded by inquires.

However cards are welcomeed. They can be mailed to:

Kenic Pet Products Inc.
    400 Lincoln Street
    Lawrenceburg, KY 40342

We wish Fred the best and will send updates as we recieve them from the family." Anne Satfford

I know Fred and Gloria and they are wonderful people. I wish Fred the best and he and Gloria will be in my prayers.

For you groomers who do not know Fred and Gloria they are the owners and manufacturers of Kenic Shampoos and are private labelers and manufacturers of many fine shampoos on the market today. They were pioneers in our industry. They were always there for people who needed them.

Fred and Gloria we Love you and are praying for you.

Godspeed,

Chuck

I got the email =( Very Sad indeed
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Not a great day

Dear Groomers,

Fred went home yesterday. My deepest and sincerest sympathies go out to Gloria and the entire Nicolosi Family. May he rest in peace.

I ask anyone who is going to the funeral to give Gloria a big hug from Chuck and my heartfelt condolences.

Chuck

Comment

Fred's Funeral arrangements

Our friend lost his battle with the recently diagnosed lung cancer and pneumonia on Saturday, May 8th.

Ruth Jeffers has provided the following info on behalf of the family:

Visitation will be 3:00-9pm, Tuesday, May 11th.

The funeral will be in Lawrenceburg, KY, Wednesday, May 12th at 11:00 am

Memorials can be sent to Anderson County Relay For Life, c / o Derek Ruble, 106 Hamlin Road, Lawrenceburg, KY 40342nd

Complete details are available and guest book messages may be left for the family:

[Url] http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/kentucky/obituary.aspx?n=alfred-paul-nicolosi-fred&pid=142643700 [/ url]

Ann Stafford

Comment

So very sad =( Thoughts and Prayers going out to the family
          "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Working...
          X