I groomed a new dog today... YAY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I groomed a new dog today... YAY!!!

Not only was this the first time I ever groomed this dog, but it's the first time for this breed.

I got to groom an Affenpinscher.. She was the cutest and sweetest little thing. She bit and ran from my boss and all dogs love him. She just stood still when I went to pick her up and she just gave me kisses. She was matted around the collar and around her bum. The lady said she might need to be shaved and she was fine with that, she just wanted her face to stay cute. Well I was able to get the mats out with just using my thinning shears and a comb. They felt bad, but because of her hair they came out really easy. The lady was ecstatic that her little poochy didn't have to go bald. She was still a puppy, they haven't had her all that long. Her name is Lulu.

I did my regular Lhasa today and her name is Mimi..

Lulu and mimi... It was a cute day... I kept confusing the names though.. LOL
    Becky

Lucky You

I love when new breeds come in. I still haven't gotten ANY westies!! I do a couple Duck Tollers though.........their kinda neat dogs.

Vicki

Comment

That's one breed that I haven't seen in person. I had to google it just to remember what they looked like. What cuties!

And yorkiegal, no westies? Oh my gosh!? We have a lot of westies. They are one of my very favorite breeds to do!
      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I did my first Coton de Tulear today. Talk about a walking mat factory!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie_Gal View Post
          I love when new breeds come in. I still haven't gotten ANY westies!! I do a couple Duck Tollers though.........their kinda neat dogs.

Vicki
          Visit me and you can have TONS...lol.

We have a little Affen that comes in, she is a doll. Awhile back, I had posted that I would love to groom a PWD and low and behold we get two in... but they wanted a complete shave down...ugh:-( Okay, I want one in pattern.

Comment

i would LOVE to see a duck toller...and an english shepherd in person! plus a beaucron (sp?) and an irish red and white setter...
            alot of breeds i want to see....ah...
            Hound

Comment

Personally I would luv to do a Gordon (maybe one will come in now). Isn't awesome when different breeds come in. Never done a Aff, before
              Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

I've groomed 3 Grodons. They are gorgeous dogs. All were very well behaved too.
                Becky

Comment

Working...
                X