looking for a Cavalier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a Cavalier

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone can suggest a good rescue to adopt a young Cavalier from or a reputable breeder? I would really like to go the adoption route but will buy if the breeder is a real breeder and not a back yard breeding. any help is greatly appreciated

I'm not sure if you are looking for one to be shipped or what your preferences are, but I've seen some pics of WindyWay's babies and they are ADORABLE! I've been holding out for a Cav for years and when my Chihuahua baby goes I will most likely be giving Windy a call.
    There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

If you are looking to rescue, then try www.cavalierrescueusa.org You can also access it by going through the cavaliers of the northeast website. The rescue coordinator for your area is Denise Hallsted and her contact info is listed there. I'm sure Windy can give you more info as well. Good luck with your search.

Comment

Yep, give me a call anytime, glad to help! Also, there is my rescue networking site links on my site at www.WindywayCavaliers.com
        Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
        www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Thank you everyone for responding The dog is not actually for me its for a dear friends parents who very unexpectedly lose there 4yr Cav. I have past the info along to my friend and who knows maybe we will be taking a road trip to windyway. LOL

Comment

Working...
          X