No announcement yet.

Love Cesar Millan but don't have cable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Cesar Millan but don't have cable?

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...l/nat-geo-dogs

Free full episodes online.
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Wow, thanks!!

I'm thinking of cutting my cable off. Have only had it less than a year, so I actually bought his DVD's of the first 3 seasons.

I love him for helping dogs, and I admire him for helping people so much. His philosophy is so helpful, and the people he helps say that his lessons transform areas of their lives other than just their relationships with their dogs. That is extremely impressive.

Comment

Crappity - It's only available in the States, not Canada.
      "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Its on HULU too

Comment

Oh, I love him alright! Sometimes I wish my darn dogs would do some crazy UNBALANCED stuff so I could get him at my house. Is this wrong? LOL
          "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
          Quote:Cath

Comment

Great video. I remember most of those cases. That last little dog..whew ! what a handful, what a great turn around and what a happy ending!

Be prepared to spend some time watching this, it is a full program.

sittingpretty

Comment

Originally posted by sarahliz View Post
              Its on HULU too
              Crappity X2.....

Same thing - "can only stream video in the US, blah, blah, blah..."

Thanks for the info though. I do appreciate it.
              "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

There is also tvtorrents.com. That's available in Canada. I like him, too and don't have cable.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahliz View Post
                  Its on HULU too
                  I don't even own a television anymore, I just watch everything right on HULU for free, whenever I want!

Comment

Originally posted by kated View Post
                    There is also tvtorrents.com. That's available in Canada. I like him, too and don't have cable.
                    I looked on the site and would like to join, but I need an invitation code from a member. Would you be interested in inviting me? If yes, please PM me with the invitation code.

Thanks, Karen

Comment

Working...
                    X