more name help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more name help

Have been preparing to start a blog for a while. I am stuck on a name. The blog will be dedicated to the clients of both my businesses and dog lovers everywhere. Mostly about grooming but maybe some about other general dog issues or stories that come up.

My two businesses are "Four Paw Spa" (salon in a vet hosp) and "There's No Place Like Home" house call pet grooming. Id like a clever name that makes people smile .. it would be nice if it could elude to the businesses ... Arg. help!

Also.. Stephen the groomwise blogs are only for blogs written to a groomer audience right? So not something that would fit my blog dedicated to clients?

Naming - very difficult!!

[QUOTE=Jadenlea;410659] Id like a clever name that makes people smile .. it would be nice if it could elude to the businesses ... Arg. help!
    QUOTE]

I believe you mean "allude", not "elude". Besides the difference that one is transitive and one is intransitive, you don't want to elude - that is to avoid, tee hee.

Anyway, is there already a blog called "Hair of the Dog"?? Not original, but catchy, and if you are blogging mostly about grooming, it is quite appropriate.

Comment

oops you are right.. Duh. I feel stupid.

There is already a "Hairs of the dog" blog. It is on groomwise even. Good name though!

Comment

I named my geeky little blog on my geeky website Paws for a Moment. No one reads it I do it for fun and its a bit neglected actually... but if you like that name you could use it!!!!!!

Comment

That's cute

Originally posted by CutiePiesBySarah View Post
          I named my geeky little blog on my geeky website Paws for a Moment.
          "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Dog Blog.
            Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
            George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

hehe that is cute Sarah. What do you think of "A moment for paws" so I am not totally copying.

Dog Blog is taken..

I've thought about
              "And your little dog too!" because of the wiz of oz theme of the house call biz

Comment

Originally posted by Jadenlea View Post
                hehe that is cute Sarah. What do you think of "A moment for paws" so I am not totally copying.

Dog Blog is taken..

I've thought about
                "And your little dog too!" because of the wiz of oz theme of the house call biz
                But then it takes away from the play on words...you know paws/pause for a moment. Unless a moment for pause is another saying, I dunno!

And don't worry about copying. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's come up with that! I'm gonna go google it!

I like your idea too. Its catchy and sticks with your theme

Comment

Working...
                X