Looking for a Mini Poodle Pup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Mini Poodle Pup

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I'm ready for a baby. Both my of kids are growing so fast! I want a baby. I'm in no hurry, and most of you will probably laugh cause I'm looking for something that may not be out there, but I figure, what the heck? Okay. I want a female puppy preferably white under 4 months old. Since I'm mobile, she would go to work with me and be crated and let out in between grooms after the floor has been swiffered. I also have several clients that would be happy to sit while I'm grooming their dogs; and these are just the people that I've known for a long time. I don't need show quality. I just want a puppy that we can take camping with us when we go and so I can perfect my poodle grooms and maybe do a little color on. I don't have thousands of dollars to spend, but again, (stop laughing!) I just thought I'd check with people who may know of a situation like this. Thanks!

I have a couple of friends that breed minis. I know one of them for sure doesn't breed any whites, I'm not totally sure about the other. I'll talk to them and see if they have anything or if they might be able to refer you. I'll get back to ya...

Comment

No whites here, but I do have blk & Brn puppies. Joy

Comment

Oh how cute! That sounds perfect for you, your lifestyle and your family.
        www.gomobileandsucceed.com
        http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Originally posted by windfall4 View Post
          I have a couple of friends that breed minis. I know one of them for sure doesn't breed any whites, I'm not totally sure about the other. I'll talk to them and see if they have anything or if they might be able to refer you. I'll get back to ya...
          Silver would work too. Find out. I have a friend that's not on this board but she's looking for the same thing. She's great and would also give a baby a great home. She has a shop nearby.

Comment

Working...
          X