Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kansas City, Kansas City here I come ....they'v got some crazy little women..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City, Kansas City here I come ....they'v got some crazy little women..........

and I'm gonna get some Groomers Helpers® for them. That didn't ryhme but nobodys perfect.

Dear Groomers,

I am off to Groom Classic and hope to see some of you there. Maybe we can get a group and have some great Kansas City Bar-B-Que.

[b]Remember tomorrow is the last day to get Groomers Helper® products at the discounted rate some as high as 25% off the MSRP.

May 1st we will no longer be discounting and the MSRP for the Starter will be $119.95 the Pro Set will be $299.95. Loops will be $14.95 etc. Order tomorrow and get the discounted rate. But a Bakers Dozen (buy 12 loops and get one free).[/b]

Chuck

Chuck,
    Will a $$ increase include the larger sized clamps for the tables?

sittingpretty

Comment

They have always been $49.95 but they were discounted 20% however.......

Dear Sitting Pretty,

[b]We did not raise our prices we are just not discounting anymore.[/b] The larger table clamps are $49.95 each by themselves but when you purchase them with the Pro Set we give them to you below our cost at $24.95 because we take back the cast clamps which are half their price. If you are Groomers Helper owner and would like a set I will accomodate you if you do not have new clamps to trade in. Call me at 1-866-987-2426.

PS Groom Classic is rockin!

Chuck

Comment

Nice to meet you

Chuck it was nice to meet you at the Groom Classic.

Comment

Working...
        X