I groomed my vet's dogs today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I groomed my vet's dogs today!

So, I have a new vet ( about a year) was using another and switched. This vet is so great to me. He was so kind and helpful when my lab was dying through the christmas holidays. I got his cards and would tell anyone who wanted to know who this great vet is and pass on the info. Well, very long story short, he has started to reccommend me and today brought his own personal dogs in for grooming!
    They have a number of 'issues" being rescues, but did really really well with me and my shop. I had them all day.
    When he brought them this morning told me to call "if they need a tranq as they get weird and have people and medical issues" they did great not one issue.
    When he picked up tonight he said I was the first groomer to do a good job and not have diareah all over or have one of them try to bite crazy cause she is scared. He said usually he gets called for help or to pick them up. His one dog loved loved playing with my new 5 month standard poo pup, so much so, I told him his dog will prolly be tired! The other stayed in back room with bather and lavendar scents and calm and quit room.
    I'm just so excited it all worked out well, and I could groom them great, and impress! It's a first for me! Been around a long long time but always associated with "other" shops not my own.
    Just had to brag a lillte please forgive................................
    But yeah so happy!

Awesome!!

Kudos to you! I'd want to brag a little too!

Comment

That's Wonderful ! Congratulations!!

Comment

Congratulations!

That's great! I'm so glad it went well!

Comment

Fantastic!!

You obviously "read" his dogs and handled them in a way that made them feel calm. I am sure he is very grateful and impressed! (And the dogs are happy and not traumatized!)

Comment

That's awesome! It's always nice to get such a great compliment!

Comment

Good for you, glad it went well.
              ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

That's quite an endorsement! I know most of my clients take the vet's word as gospel so if he tells them you're so good he trusts you with his own dogs, you can bet your phones gonna be ringing!
                Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
                George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Congrats! Glad to hear everything went well.

Comment

Tess's ongoing gift to you. Sometimes special dogs do these things.
                    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Working...
                    X