Wow so much pee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow so much pee

I have had dogs potty on themselves when I dry them and such but I swear today this little cocker must have saved every ounce of pee and poo it had for a week just for me. This poor thing was so nervous so I thought when she peed when she first came in but it never stopped. Oh well just on of those days really was a frustrating experience. Finally got her done but wow. Oh well just one of those days.
    "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
    and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
    www.wagmoresalon.com

Poor thing!! And poor you! I had the pleasure of grooming a rabbit last weekend. She was a matted mess and the owners left her over night with me in the event I needed more time to get her looking better. She did great until day 2 I had just a few more mats to get out....put her on my lap and she left a big warm puddle right on my leg. So I go in and change and she does this again!! Alot of pee for such a little rabbit. You have my sympathy

Comment

i had the same thing with a shih tzu...it would NOT stop peeing everywhere! I had to groom it with a towel underneath..at least it didn't poo.
      poor dog and poor you!

Comment

Is it just me, or does

dog pee often smell a little like pretzels? Toes like Fritoes and pee like pretzels. Is either dog on Prednisone? My poor girl pees a river now and I have towels on the floor so I don't step or slip in it. My pooor baby peed on herself in her bed one evening and I had to shower her.

Comment

It's a cocker thing. Roll with it and carry plenty of paper towels.
          Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
          George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Working...
          X