Last Week to Enter Rags to Riches Photo Contest! May 1, 2010 is Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Week to Enter Rags to Riches Photo Contest! May 1, 2010 is Deadline

More pix posted www.petgroomer.com/rags_to_riches.htm. You have until May 1 to enter. Over $8K in cash and prizes.

I entered a few, hope they are kind to us groomers that dont have extra hands to stack the dogs with! LOL I am mobile, so it makes it a little tough to get good pics!
    What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

I'll be posting all of mine this week Don't think I stand a chance against some of the others tho

Comment

All entries received through online submission were posted a few moments ago. 8 pm Pacific. We have just a few to where groomers forgot to attach their photos to the submission forms, but we sent email notices! We have to have the photos.

You may want to check to see if your entry is there now if you submitted before that time.

Thanks.

You can still enter through May 1.
        Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Did the deadline change? THe website said April 30th. Not a big change, but it could make a difference to some groomers.

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by luvpups View Post
            I entered a few, hope they are kind to us groomers that dont have extra hands to stack the dogs with! LOL I am mobile, so it makes it a little tough to get good pics!
            I had that same problem too. I took the photo as fast as I could (It's #220). Her tail is swishing in the photo, lol.

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Yeah, it said April 30!

Stephen: Yes it is but we always have some people with uploading problems etc, so this is a short grace period. We hope to start judging mid May, we have to allow time for the postal mail entries to show up.
              What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Working...
              X