Well, He's FINISHED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, He's FINISHED

This weekend I finished my beautiful white male Standard, Yogi (Ch. Donnchada Sugar-Coated Candyman). My 17 year old son, David, generously showed Rex for me both days in the Winners class (David has never been in the ring and has barely even attended a show and did awesome!). I am so grateful for him for traveling with me out of town and spending his weekend helping me to finish Yogi. How many high-school senior boys would help their mom show a standard poodle!? He high-tailed it to his girlfriends as soon as we hit town, but his contributions were huge!

Here is a pic of me and Yogi from his second major win in Fort Worth, and Yogi's happy face today after winning. We earned every point without the use of wigs (admittedly, it was a long hard row to hoe!). I did, however, have TONS of help from my friends and mentors along the way. Who says owner/handlers can't win?! I think I will be taking a break for a while and perhaps get Rex back in the ring as an adult. Time to go and watch the shows for a change!
    Attached Files

Congrats! He is beautiful and sure does look happy!

Comment

A person such as you amaze me

I think St Poodles are the HARDEST dogs to show due to all the grooming work. Next would be Old English sheep dogs. if I were ever to show I think I'd get a MIN PIN. LOL Or a hairless or something easier.LOL

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! you must be the best groomer in your County and beyond. I am green with envy. I have great admiration for such a groomer/shower/breeder.

Comment

Looks like he is very pleased with himself. Congrats on such a major victory, dog and son!
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

i love the second picture he looks so happy! Congrats that is awesome!!

Comment

Congrats!!

I show Great Pyrs... and SOMEDAY would love to have standard to show!! Beautiful pics!!

Again, Congratulations!!!!!!!

Comment

Way to go!

I also picked up a few points on one of mine this weekend. Winning always makes the drive home a lot shorter.

Comment

Congrats on your boy...and owner-handled too! Not an easy thing in Poodles. Oh, and give your other boy a pat on the head for giving up his weekend to help mom.
                Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

congrats !! he is beautiful !!!

Comment

Congrats!

I know how much hard work amnd devotion that takes. He looks great!
                    "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                    Quote:Cath

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats. Lovely poodle and nice pics.

Comment

Congratulations!!!! beautiful boy

Comment

Wow! That is huge!! Congratulations!
                            www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                            http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Congratulations! He is beautiful and I love that happy face!

Comment

Working...
                              X