Advice from Lady Sasquatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice from Lady Sasquatch

So if a GSP charges out of your grasp as you're putting it on the floor after a nail trim, and it manages that final furious vault from your arms using your chin & neck as a launching pad with the freshly clipped (but not dremeled) nails of the left rear foot with such vigor that it looks like you were mauled by a bear....

... and you slather on the greasy Neosporin and proceed with your next dog, a OAY newfie that takes 40 minutes to dry with the HV...

...don't forget to check yourself in the mirror before greeting the next 5 customers.
    The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. ~Nelson Henderson

So I take it that a bloody, hairy, groomer in a ripped smock carrying shears in her mangled hands walking up to the counter is not the image to strive for?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedd View Post
      So I take it that a bloody, hairy, groomer in a ripped smock carrying shears in her mangled hands walking up to the counter is not the image to strive for?
      With a beard.
      Sounds very pretty Blue.
      [snicker, snicker, snicker.]
      Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

ROFLMAO ! So sorry you had one of those days, the dogs think I have lost it.I love the new name , Lady Sasquatch.
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Similar incident

I had a similar incident with a GSD blood everywhere her's mine it was tragic but it was alll over my pants... and i wear jeans to work.. I mean all over them. My customers kept looking at them and I had to tell them I was painting in my grooming room...

Comment

Originally posted by Jedd View Post
            Love it!
            The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. ~Nelson Henderson

Comment

And it was a little strange, no one wanted to chat today. They were all so.... quiet. And left so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by blue View Post
                And it was a little strange, no one wanted to chat today. They were all so.... quiet. And left so quickly.

It probably had as much to do w/ the wild look in your eyes than the new look on your face.

Next time you MUST take a pict.

Lady Sasquatch.....LOL
                SheilaB from SC

Comment

Working...
                X