Need Whiting help QUICK!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Whiting help QUICK!!!!

I have a dog show tomorrow and am struggling to get my aussies white trim as white and bright as I would like it even with bluing shampoo....any suggestions?

I can tell you what I used for my borzoi. First of all though, this is harsh on the skin so I only did this a couple times a year. Also you will need to sit with the pet for 20 minutes to prevent the dog from licking at all. I took 20 volume peroxide (available at Sally's Beauty Supply) and mixed it with whitening chalk to make a paste. Apply it to the areas you want to whiten, leave set for 20 minutes, rinse, and wash the dog normally. For me it took care of licking stains and grass stains. Good Luck this weekend, we are showing in Rally Excellent this weekend. Dog shows are so much fun!!
    Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

Don't forget the cornstarch. You can dust it in and brush out the excess. That's what I used to do when I was showing.

Comment

Mix equal parts of the 20 volume peroxide with milk of magnesia; add enough corn starch to make a paste, rub into white parts, let dry, brush out. Sparkling white parts.

Comment

Working...
        X