Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

I have a somewhat new client. I've groomed their 3 black Shih's now for two months. The first time I groomed them I had all three at the same time. What a nightmare!!!!!! They are some of the worse dogs I've ever tried to groom. They are noisy, they don't want their faces touched, don't like taking a bath, don't like the dryer, the clippers, the brush or anything that has to be done. One of them screams through the whole groom. The other two dance all around the table (and I'm using the GH but it doesn't seem to help). I've told the owner I won't do them all together again. They feed off of each other. So they are now brought in one at a time. It makes it a little easier but they are still not good dogs to groom. The last one comes in tomorrow. Then I don't have to see them for another month!!!

Most of you know how I got Toby, my sweetheart of a Shih Tzu. He was a rescue dog that I had groomed. When I first put him on my table I looked into his sweet little face and was hooked. I told myself if he was a bad dog to bath and groom he wasn't going to stay. I was almost hoping he would be terrible, didn't think I really needed another dog at the time. Well he was the best dog I had ever groomed....still is. I swear if he had acted like these three crazies I wouldn't have him now. Thank goodness he wasn't.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

I had NO idea that's how you got Toby/Luke. Boy...are you lucky.

Send those other 3 Musketeers to me. I'll straighten them out and send them back to you. Policy Discussions, it's all about Policy Discussions.
    Had one w/ a Cock-a-Poo, "Angel" (who wasn't) today, as a matter of fact.....
    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Wow!!!! You know everything that happens on this board. Maybe it was just a dream that I posted how I got him! LOL I am getting a lot older and I'm finding myself forgetting things.

Had the last of the three and he was actually pretty good, except for the bath that is. But heck that's fine with me if he behaves for most of everything else.
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

How come all the crazies have names like "Angel" and "Foo Foo", "Sweetie" and "Baby"?

Comment

Working...
        X