Spoiled clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiled clients

Well, this week I had three separate clients tell me that because I have spoiled them so much there is just no way they could ever use any other groomer! LOL. One actually told me she's now just too lazy and catered to and that she couldn't imagine actually having to DRIVE her dog to a groomer. How funny! Makes me feel good and gives me a chuckle. I enjoy it. The one client that told me actually lives in a neighborhood where I pretty much do all the dogs there. She told me I have now made it impossible for any of them to go anywhere else! That's what I like to hear! I had my groomer go and do one of these neighborhood dogs last week because I am booked too far out and they couldn't wait. Well, being a close knit neighborhood this client also mentioned seeing him walking around and how fantastic he looked. She said that she told the neighbors (some who were a little hesitant to try my other groomer) that they should know I would only hire someone fabulous LOL. I think I need to hire her for PR! Or at least a daily boost to my ego.
    I have the best clients. I don't know how I got so lucky to have them, but I do!
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Congratulations!

We are just starting out and are looking forward to those kinds of clients.

Kudos to you!

Comment

Best Clients

I have a small upscale boarding facility. My clients are all wonderful. They love their dogs, and I take great care of them, so I guess it works well for both of us. When I was in Corporate America (the only place in America that really sucks!) I once was working for a homebuilder. The sales rep and the sales manager, both who made probably $100K more than me a year, didn't have the kahoonas (that's balls for females) to face their irrate customer/home buyer. So who gets to stand in the lobby, and be chewed to smitherines by the "female dog"....me. Perhaps it was at that moment, that I decided that when I have my own business, I will stay in a position where I don't have to take their ****, and I DON'T. Speaking of ****, those ouside the business may think that I spend my time/career picking up dog ****....I laugh, considering the small amount of time that takes, it is the best paying task in the world....plus that is way more **** in those high rises than any dog parlor. Dog is mans best friend, and I get to work with great friends all day long...and their masters are okay too!

Comment

You have the best clients because you earned them Me too. Good for you!!!!!!!!!!
        Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Working...
        X