He set my sole on fire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He set my sole on fire!

Two years ago I ordered those cute black clogs they sell in petedge for myself to work in. From the day they arrived my husband thought they were the ugliest thing that ever graced my feet. He tried to plot their demise many times, but I would always save them from the brink. But over the weekend at Intergroom as I wore them all weekend I realized they were on their last legs. (which technically would be mine since no one else would be wearing them). The insides were starting to fall apart and they weren't comfy anymore and, well, they were just getting icky. So today I went to the shoe store and found these really cute slip on sneakers by Easy Spirit. They are blue and super comfy, but they were expensive. I don't usually spend that much on shoes, especially for myself. So I figured to lighten the "blow" when I broke the news of the price to hubby I'd offer up my black clogs as a sacrifice. So when I got home and he noticed my new shoes I said "Yes, you can officially burn my old ones". Well, tonight he actually went outside and SET THEM ON FIRE! That man is crazy. He only let them burn for a couple minutes, but still. Next time, I'll be careful of what I say!
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

did you get your topic title from a song?

Comment

No, but I have had the song "Come on baby light my fire" stuck in my head since it happened!

Comment

ROFL. were the ones from pet edge comfortable?

Comment

Cute story Funny I have "Burn baby burn, " goin' on in the head now!! I haven't ordered those clogs from PE, but wondered if they were at all comfortable to work in???

Comment

Yes I found them quite comfy. I wore them everywhere, even when not working which hubby wasn't fond of LOL.

Comment

Working...
            X