new job update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new job update

well im about to start my 4th week at the new salon....and i have to say i LOVE IT! it feels like ive been there forever and a day already and it dosnt feel like a job to me! ive already done i dont know how many shih tzus, one wheaton puppy cut, one labradoodle puppy cut, a few shavedowns (springer,labradoodle,a mix, and something else in my first week i dont remember!) and a yorkie! i only messed up on one shih tzu face....but other than that im very happy and my boss is very happy as well! i guess the third time really IS the charm! i cannot believe how much im learning! oh yeah and i got to see a bedlington terrier being done! we are very proficient with our time as well....im making good money, im much happier than i ever was at the other shop (even though im welcome back there anytime because they really miss me and cannot find a bather to replace me with...(just goes to show i really WAS worth my weight in gold!)), and im getting to experience all sorts of diffrent breeds of dogs that i never before had the chance to do! and the compliments are wonderful as well!
    HOund

Congrats! Glad you found a place where you can grow.
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

glad you found a new job! It sounds like a lot of fun...

Comment

Good for you!

Fabulous to find a place that makes you happy, isn't it????

Comment

Glad it is working out!
          What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

Congrats! I felt just like you when I found THE shop to work in

Comment

yes nicole and i have you to thank so much!!! its just awesome!!!
              thanks for putting me in touch with her! this is the best thing thats ever happend to me!
              HOund

Comment

Working...
              X