• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    mylady
    Grand Champion & Club 5,000

• mylady
    replied
    Please don't! The last thing I need is something irresistable and fattening available to me more often! Now, if she can make them fat and calorie free yet taste just as good.....

Leave a comment:

• 4Sibes
    Grand Champion & Club 5,000

• 4Sibes
    replied
    I have to laugh...reading this. Remember, she made the chocolate huskies and choc/mint pawprints to be used on the cake for my friend?

Well I sent her an email telling her that after the initial "cake cutting"...and it was a huge cake, every time I walked past the remainder of it over the next hour+...more and more huskies and pawprints were MIA. Plenty of cake was still there, but adults were obviously "snitching" the candy off it. It was so juvenile and kinda tacky...but I figured if grown-ups were resorting to a 6 yr. old's antics...that chocolate was every bit as good as the piece I snitched BEFORE the cake was made.

Now, of course, I have to post the pictures again... Those were GREAT candies Rev!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wet noze
    Champion Member & Club 1,000

• wet noze
    replied
    I agree. RevWind better build that kitchen she was telling me about. I had some of her chocolate too. It was superb!

Leave a comment:

• workingchihuahua
    Champion Member & Club 1,000

• Someone needs to tell Revwind to quit grooming

and tell her to start making candy full time. OMG, SHE MAKES THE MOST AWESOME CHOCOLATE. I ate 2 boxes on the way home from Intergroom.
Working...
X