Someone needs to tell Revwind to quit grooming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone needs to tell Revwind to quit grooming

and tell her to start making candy full time. OMG, SHE MAKES THE MOST AWESOME CHOCOLATE. I ate 2 boxes on the way home from Intergroom.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

I agree. RevWind better build that kitchen she was telling me about. I had some of her chocolate too. It was superb!
    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

I have to laugh...reading this. Remember, she made the chocolate huskies and choc/mint pawprints to be used on the cake for my friend?

Well I sent her an email telling her that after the initial "cake cutting"...and it was a huge cake, every time I walked past the remainder of it over the next hour+...more and more huskies and pawprints were MIA. Plenty of cake was still there, but adults were obviously "snitching" the candy off it. It was so juvenile and kinda tacky...but I figured if grown-ups were resorting to a 6 yr. old's antics...that chocolate was every bit as good as the piece I snitched BEFORE the cake was made.

Now, of course, I have to post the pictures again... Those were GREAT candies Rev!
      Attached Files
      Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Please don't! The last thing I need is something irresistable and fattening available to me more often! Now, if she can make them fat and calorie free yet taste just as good.....
        What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Working...
        X