Face only the groomer cqn love.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face only the groomer cqn love.

Here is a yorkie I groom that took some getting use to. I love him because he is so sweet, but everyone else is scared of him because he kindq looks like he is snarling. He stuck his nose through the fence at home and th neighbor dog bit his node and lip off.
    Attached Files

Poor baby.
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

I love Yorkies! They are my specialty. He is still adorable..

Comment

OMG! thats crazy!!! poor little guy! Is he sensitive about it? does he still try to smell??? I've never seen anything like that before...very interesting!!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

ahhhhh! Looks like those halloween teeth that you get, lol.....

Comment

Awe, poor little thing. He looks sweet.

Comment

I don't know if he can smell, but he does have a small hole. He makes weird noise. He doesn't seemed bothered by it. I keep the hair short around it because it sticks. I love him. He is very sweet.

Comment

I think he's CUTE! It's those "small" imperfections that make them more loveable.
                ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
                Apparently common sense isn't all that common
                *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

I think it is soo sad

I guess you have to be careful with water around his face. I am surprised he lived thru it. He is cute after you get over the initial shock of it. Guess even with the best most expensive surgeon that it can't be fixed. One nose to a dog, or human; and to think Michael Jackson willingly gave most of his up. The dogs' mouth must get very dry. How does he drink water and eat, I wonder.

Comment

How can people not tell he has a defect?

Ouch that must have been painful I'm glad the other dog was behind a fence the poor little guy would've really been in trouble.

Comment

That is heart-breaking. As usual, I think of my Spike. I would be so upset if that happened to him, it would just tear me up. It tears me up looking at someone else's dog like that. SO sad, but it's good that dog's don't know that they look funny or that they're "not normal." Sometimes I wish I were a dog! Occasional oblivion would be heaven!

Tammy in Utah
                      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Wow, my first thought was poor baby. Like tammy said, he probably thinks he's "normal". Dogs just move on and live. We can take lessons from them.

Comment

I was at a show one time when that happened to gorgeous wire fox terrier; the handler kept sparring her off a bull terrier (baaad idea), and the BT got tired of it and took one bite; whole end of the face gone; nose and lips just like this guy.
                          End of career for dog, and heartbreak for owner.
                          Deidre

Comment

Looks almost like that commercial where all the dogs are showing their teeth....it cracks me up every time I see it. That little Yorkie is adorable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by edderland View Post
                              I was at a show one time when that happened to gorgeous wire fox terrier; the handler kept sparring her off a bull terrier (baaad idea), and the BT got tired of it and took one bite; whole end of the face gone; nose and lips just like this guy.
                              End of career for dog, and heartbreak for owner.
                              Deidre
                              Did the handler loose the liscense to handle? I would have had their head. Stupid people. The yorky looks cute, odd, but cute
                              ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Working...
                              X