Sully at the show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sully at the show

If you see a big black shappy "thing" at the German Red Clipper booth Saturday (today) that will be my boy Sully. And you can take a look and try to guess his breed! Even though his papers say Standard Poodle LOL. Hopefulyl he behaves for Daryl. He's all clean and ready for his close up!
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Pix, please!!!! We want to see your Sully before AND after! Have fun!!

sittingpretty

Comment

I saw Mr. Sully today and he was a perfect angel! Daryl gave him a fall so he looked very handsome!
      www.gomobileandsucceed.com
      http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Awww I thought you were talking about Sully from Godsmack, made me look, lol. Glad he was good for his demo!

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting "wet nose" & "my lady" at Jodi Murphy's booth today @ Intergroom.... even though for only a minute to say "hi".....It made me feel really good to feel connected to a body & face & "real human"..... (BIG SMILE!)

Comment

It's so fun much fun to get together. That's one of the reasons why I enjoy the shows so much!
            www.gomobileandsucceed.com
            http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Well, let's see, at the show I heard

"Now THAT is a Bouvier"

"Is that a Black Russian Terrier?"

"Wow, a Poodle/Irish Wolfhound mix!"

"What IS that?" (LOL)

"Look at that Giant Schnauzer"

And when I told someone he had papers saying he was full Standard Poodle
              "Do you use them to line your birdcage?" LOL, I would if I still had birds!
              What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Working...
              X