Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Client

Hi,
    My mom knows one of the owners of a dog I groom. I groomed the dog the other day and the client commented on how talented I am and how good her dog looks. It was my first hand scissoring in a long time because I had no 30 blade that worked for my wahl snap on combs. I have been not happy with my grooms lately and it feels nice to have somebody love your work. As groomers, we have so many people being rude and unhappy with our work. Nice to know some clients appreciate the work we do.
    K.

That's great!

It does feel good to be praised for our work!

Comment

Go you it is good to get positive feedback every now and then as an ego booster

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Daze View Post
        Go you it is good to get positive feedback every now and then as an ego booster
        I've had clients call and thank me for the wonderful job I've done shocking me! We get so used to only getting complaints when clients call back that we forget compliments are allowed and a wonderful thing to get.
        ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
        Apparently common sense isn't all that common
        *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Wahl snap-ons don't need 30

Hey there, just so you know, you can use a #10 or a #15 if your #30 isn't working. Just don't use a #40 cuz the teensy teeth get snapped off. I have more #10's than anything else, so if my #30's aren't cutting right, I just use the #10's until the sharpener comes.

Comment

Working...
          X