Bows by The Dog Bowtique - New Sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bows by The Dog Bowtique - New Sponsor

As a pet groomer, I began making dog bows in 2009 for my customers and the compliments were so tremendous that I decided to bring The Dog Bow-tique to life. Developing a service with an innovative product, which is in good taste, beautiful and high quality for your pet shop to stand out amongst the rest. My bows are hand made with fabric satin ribbons, adorned with decorative embellishment. Our extensive variety of styles will ensure that we always have something to suit your needs and will always be of the utmost quality. We never use glitter, feathers that could cause any harm to your pet’s eyes.

We are always adding more products. Visit our website at www.thedogbowtique.com and if you have any questions, e-mail us and we will be happy to help you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Stephen; 04-24-10, 04:20 PM.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Those are super cute bows. I hope none of my local competitors find them. I pride myself on my unique bows, but those bows are as cute as mine.
    "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Checked out the website. Very Nice bows!!

Comment

Originally posted by keyray View Post
        Those are super cute bows. I hope none of my local competitors find them. I pride myself on my unique bows, but those bows are as cute as mine.
        Keyray,
        I like unique bows as well, do you make your own??

Comment

Originally posted by thedirtydawg View Post
          Keyray,
          I like unique bows as well, do you make your own??
          Yes, I do. I've been meaning to take pictures now that I have a new camera but I keep forgetting. I sew my bows together and I always attach a button or bead in the center. I think it makes them extra special.
          "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

I wanna see take pics right now and post them.

Comment

Milda of The Dog Bowtique sent us some samples of her bows, really nice in person!!

Comment

Working...
              X